They’re in juices, snacks, lotions, and anywhere else you can think of. But what’s the big deal about those weird looking cranberry hued fruits? Well here’s a few benefits that will hopefully have you seeing them in your shopping cart next!
- Pomegranate contains higher level of antioxidants than those ofblueberries, cranberries and oranges and even red wine or green tea.
- The fruit is eaten around the world to make their skin clear and glowing.
- Drinking concentrated pomegranate juice may reduce cholesterol.
- Pomegranate juice prevent breast cancer cell from forming.
- The juice destroys breast cancer cells while leaving healthy cells protected.
- Research show that maternal consumption of pomegranate juice may protect the neonatal brain from damage after injury.
- The juice may prevent dental plaque.
- Drinking eight ounces of pomegranate juice daily for three months improved the amount of oxygen getting to the heart muscle of patients with coronary heart disease.
(Courtesy of www.hubpages.com/hub/Health-Benefits-of-Pomegranate )