Classes to attend, work to do, money to make, bills to pay, meetings, relationships, pets & God knows what else!!! We all get stressed over things but it’s important to be able to release that in non-destructive way. Now take a deep breath, release whatever you’re clenching and . . .
· Take a hot bubble bath with an aroma-therapy soap- The warm water will naturally relax muscles and scents containing vanilla, cinnamon and lavender bring about a calming sensation
· Get a massage- Whether you get it during a pedicure, treat yourself to the spa or have a night of pampering with that significant other, kneading the muscles makes them less tense
· Catch some Zzzz’s- With everything that goes into your busy schedule sometimes it’s hard to get the amount of sleep your body needs. Naps are not the best solution because they throw your inner alarm clock out of whack
· Get off your buzz- If you’re one of those who have a regular caffeine intake (coffee, tea, soda, energy drinks, chocolate, etc.) take periods of two to three days without your drug of choice. It’s not healthy for your body to be wired for several hours and then crash.
· Eat up!- A healthy diet will supply your body with all the nutrients and vitamins it needs. Things are at most fast food places but they cost more, so if you don’t want to shell out the extra cash then a meal prepared at home is more in your price range.
· Make a list- A lot of stress could come from being unorganized. And no matter how many times you say “I know it’s crazy, but there’s a method to my madness” or “It may look messy, but I know where everything is”, we all know it’s an excuse. It won’t kill you to try a more organized method and I guarantee your day will be smoother.